ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Kurt on and off call

  • To: tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Kurt on and off call
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:03:56 -0500

Context is vital here.  In this final stretch, our primary objective is to
identify areas of  consensus with some assurance.

I will concede that while for the record we might entertain an 'outlier'
position, note well we are less likely here forward to invest much effort in
them.

Time does not allow.

Cheers,
Carlton