ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] OT : DomainIncite

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] OT : DomainIncite
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:32:29 +1000

Well I'm always ready to enjoy a good *giggle* especially at my own expense
 so here is copy of my comment  on the site FYI...

*Well as the active person on the JAS-WG  who was wearing the Obviously
Excellent headset/mic set (plantronics  if your interested) but which was
not muted *sorry* so it picked up my husbands normal nocturnal apnea
'soundtrack to my after hours life, I'm so pleased that it afforded you a
few giggles  I always try and fund a smile in what we do *yes even at ICANN*
and there is much material for use when I'm around  so do keep tuned in ;-)
 but I'm delighted  that such attention is paid to the recordings and
transcripts of this important WG...*
*
*
*Rest assured however  (I won't be as I will do future midnight and later
calls from the LACK of comfort  and warmth of another room) providing this
sort interruption / disruption to our work so it will not be bothersome to
any one (other than me) in the future...  Night All!  *

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)

On 10 August 2011 21:36, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx