ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - Agenda 16 August 2011

  • To: JAS <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - Agenda 16 August 2011
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:24:16 -0700

Dear JAS WG,

Here is a gentle reminder for the August 16 pre-scheduled discussion topic:
Evaluation process (including process flow) (pages 28 - 31) of the draft Final
report you find on the Wiki:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/SO-AC+New+gTLD+Applicant+Support+Working+Group+%28JAS-WG%29

I am including the process flow staff formatted few weeks ago. This was sent to
you in a previous e-mail (7/28/2011). Please note staff used the original JAS
WG process flow (also attached) as a starting point and expanded upon it taking
into account our operational limitations and requirements.

The proposed process flow draft created by staff is for discussion purposes.
Our understanding is that you want to incorporate the process flow into the
Final Report.

We are looking forward to your feedback tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs
Direct:  + 1 310 301 3878