ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 11:57:51 -0700

Alan;

Yes.  I am also working to create a running tally of issues that come from WG
member comments or that I cannot reconcile as I go through the past meeting
transcripts and draft text.  I am hopeful those matters can be discussed during
upcoming WG calls.  Thanks for the effort you and Avri have taken to review and
write comments.

Best,

RobH