ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: updated summary of the Second Milestone Report public forum

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: updated summary of the Second Milestone Report public forum
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:41:02 -0700

Dear Carlton and Rafik,

I am resending the Second Milestone Summary that is still missing an analysis
from the WG. Please let me know how you want to proceed with this?  Here are
few options:

*         We post only summary and point people to the Final Report. This is
not ideal as it does not provide direct response to comments people expect.

*         Have one or more WG members work on the proposed text for the
analysis and send to the mailing list for approval by Friday.

Thoughts?

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs