ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] WEBINAR - Joint Applicant Support Working Group (JAS WG)

  • To: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] WEBINAR - Joint Applicant Support Working Group (JAS WG)
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 23:45:14 +0900

Hi Olivier,

understood that, I don't know clearly about technical difficulties for
interpretation. the webinar was planning in hurry to get gnso council and
alac track.
 I think that we should organize others webinars in different languages and
worked in communicating that and we have to continue until Dakar  where we
will have time slot for meeting.

Best,

Rafik