ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] RE: Joint Applicant Support (JAS) Final Report / ALAC Ratification

  • To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] RE: Joint Applicant Support (JAS) Final Report / ALAC Ratification
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:46:38 -0700

Dear Carlton,

Thank you for your reply. Considering the that #5 answer is factual, I believe
that we can post for public comment. If I do not hear any further objections
from the team by noon, I will submit the posting request.
Are you ok with this plan?

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs