ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Draft Summary Analysis second milestone report

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Draft Summary Analysis second milestone report
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 12:44:23 +0900

Hi Karla,

> My recollection from our meeting regarding this summary and analysis is
that I would give you a basic draft and you would review, make changes and
send it back to me for editing and posting. I recall Avri’s name as a
volunteer for review, but not others.

yes that is correct.

> Could you please clarify who else should review this document and what
deadline you wish to assign to this task?

with Avri suggestion, I think that we have already a small team for the task
and we should start. for the deadline, we have the incoming week and
volunteers are already in ICANN meeting mode, we may finish this week but I
cannot commit of behalf of other members.

> Apologies for this draft taking longer than expected L

No problem for that,

Best,

Rafik

--