ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Report on outreach done for JAS/ASP

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Report on outreach done for JAS/ASP
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 12:44:43 -0500

Thanks for the report.   I can confirm that a few stories have appeared in
the popular press in the Caribbean.  However, it appears ICANN consistently
neglect the use of radio as a platform for disseminating information.  This
is short-sighted and counter our interests.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799