ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] Internationalized Registration Data Working Group (IRD-WG)

  • To: "ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Internationalized Registration Data Working Group (IRD-WG)
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:11:41 -0700

Welcome to the Email List for the Internationalized Registration Data Working
Group (IRD-WG).

You are on this list because you have either volunteered to join the IRD-WG, or
have expressed an interest in the Working Group.  Please let me know if you do
not wish to be on this list.  Also, please let me know if you know of someone
who may wish to volunteer for the IRD-WG.

Information of Interest:

We have created an IRD-WG Workspace at:
https://st.icann.org/int-reg-data-wg/index.cgi?internationalized_registration_data_working_group.
  On this space are posted the Draft IRG-WG Charter, the list of members (we
are continuing to solicit/invite new members), staff support, and some
background information.  This Workspace will continue to evolve and I welcome
your suggestions for improving the space.

Upcoming Events:

You are invited to participate either in person or remotely in the
Internationalizing Registration Information (Whois Data) Discussion at the
ICANN Annual meeting in Seoul, South Korea on Wednesday, 28 October from 1500
to 1630 (local time), in Crystal A (L2).  If you would like to join remotely,
please let me know and I will send you the teleconference information and times
for your locality.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to working with
you.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund
Director, SSAC Support

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>