ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER: Meeting on Monday, 07 December

  • To: "ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER: Meeting on Monday, 07 December
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 07:23:34 -0800

Dear IRD-WG members,

This is a reminder that based on the response to the Doodle poll our next
International Registration Data Working Group (IRD-WG) conference call has been
scheduled for Monday, 07 December at 1400 UTC, 06:00 PST, 09:00 EST, 14:00
London, 15:00 CET. For other places see:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html> .

Also, we are pleased to announce that Jeremy Hitchcock has volunteered to be
the co-chair from the SSAC.  As you will recall from our last meeting, Edmon
Chung volunteered to be the co-chair from the GNSO.

Below you will find a draft agenda for the meeting for your review.  Also, the
teleconference information will be sent to you via separate email.

Thank you very much and please let me know if you have questions.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund
Director, SSAC Support

IRD-WG 07 December Meeting Draft Agenda:

 1.  Approve agenda
 2.  Approve Jeremy Hitchcock as SSAC Co-Chair
 3.  Discuss scope of the WG
 4.  Draft Work Plan for Timeline & Deliverables
 5.  Adjourn