ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] Re: Call times

  • To: Jay Daley <jay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Re: Call times
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:30:41 -0800

Hi Jay,

Thanks so much for the helpful suggestion.  As it will likely be impossible to
find a single time that works for all time zones and participants, the logical
course would be to rotate meeting times and also to encourage discussion on the
list for those who cannot attend a meeting.

Kind regards,

Julie