ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Preliminary approach to Brussels

  • To: Jim Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>, Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Preliminary approach to Brussels
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 06:22:50 -0700

Jim,

Thanks for your comments.  I thought we decided at the last meeting to pull
together one model as a preliminary approach from the elements of the 4
models that seemed to have a possibility of consensus.  That is what we have
tried to do here.  Does that seem acceptable to you?  I apologize if we were
not clear in what we were suggesting.

We'll discuss this on today's call too and I'll be sure to capture the
discussion in the notes that I will send out to the group.

Thanks again,

Julie