ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FINAL SLIDES FOR REVIEW: Draft IRD-WG Brussels Presentation Slides

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FINAL SLIDES FOR REVIEW: Draft IRD-WG Brussels Presentation Slides
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 03:19:22 +0200

I did not have any concerns with the first version of these slides nor do I have any concerns with this version. The edits are an improvement.

Thanks,

Jim

-- On June 16, 2010 11:40:30 AM -0700 Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FINAL SLIDES FOR REVIEW: Draft IRD-WG Brussels Presentation Slides --

Dear IRD-WG members,

Many thanks to those who provided comments!  Here are the revised
slides.  Additions are in red and deletions are in strikeout.  We
have added a background slide (slide 3) on the “State of the
Inquiry” and a new slide (slide 22) that presents issues relating
to backwards compatibility.  These slides are in red to show they are
additions.  Please pay particular attention to slide 22 since this is
a departure from the four models previous discussed.

***Please respond with any comments no later than close of business
tomorrow, 17 June.  We must post to the ICANN Brussels meeting
website no later than Friday, 18 June.***

Also, note that there will be two presentations (the same slides for
each) at Brussels.  Jeremy Hitchcock has agreed to give both
presentations.  Here are the details:

  • Update to the GNSO Council on Sunday, 20 June, 1700-1800, room
311/312.  See: http://brussels38.icann.org/node/12443.
  • Public session of the IRD-WG combined with the inventory of
WHOIS service requirements on Thursday, 24 June, 0930-1100, room
313/315.  See http://brussels38.icann.org/node/12512.

For those of you who will not be in Brussels, the remote access
information will be posted on the site for each meeting.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Julie