ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Meeting: 12 July 1400 UTC

  • To: Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Meeting: 12 July 1400 UTC
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 23:37:58 -0400

Unfortunately I have a conflict and will not be able to participate in this call.

I do agree that the issue list and next step discussions in the slides do represent our current status. We need to have some final discussion to move towards closure on these open questions.

Perhaps have calls focused on one or more questions at a time would be a good way to move forward?

Jim

-- On July 6, 2010 1:13:36 PM -0700 Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Meeting: 12 July 1400 UTC --

Dear IRD-WG members,

The next International Registration Data Working Group (IRD-WG)
conference call is scheduled for Monday 12 July 2010 at 1400 UTC --
07:00 PDT, 10:00 EDT, 15:00 London, 16:00 CEST, 22:00 Beijing, 23:00
Kyoto, 02:00 NZDT (Tues 13.07).  The dial-in details will be sent
later this week.

Thanks to those of you who participated in the public session with
the presentation of preliminary approaches in Brussels by Jeremy
Hitchcock on 24 June.  The final slides are attached.  A suggested
agenda for next week’s call is to discuss the issues raised during
the presentation and next steps.  We also can discuss whether it is
still useful to rotate biweekly call times.

Draft Agenda

  • Discussion points from Brussels meeting presentation (see
attached slides)
  • Issues remaining to be addressed
  • Next steps in preparing recommendations/implementation plan
  • Meeting schedule

Please let me know if you have any changes to the draft agenda.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund