ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] Next Meeting 11 Oct: Notes and Staff Summary Document

  • To: Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Next Meeting 11 Oct: Notes and Staff Summary Document
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:39:13 -0700

Dear IRD-WG members,

Here are the notes from the call on 27 September.  These also are posted on the
wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/int-reg-data-wg/index.cgi?internationalized_registration_data_working_group.
  In addition, I have attached the Staff Summary document that we have been
discussing on our calls.  We left off on page 7.  We will plan to pick up there
for our discussion on Monday, 11 Oct at 1500 UTC/0800 PDT/1100 EDT and try to
see if we can make it through the rest of the issues in preparation for
producing a preliminary report for Cartagena.  Note that documents to be
considered at Cartagena must be distributed by 01 November.

Best regards,

Julie