ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Call Today: Agenda/Document

  • To: Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Call Today: Agenda/Document
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 07:24:40 -0700

All,

This is a reminder that we have a call scheduled today at 1500 UTC/0800
PDT/1100 EDT.  The teleconference details have been sent separately.  We will
discuss comments received from the SSAC on a presentation Jim Galvin made at
the SSAC retreat last week.  In addition, attached is the draft interim report
Steve Sheng circulated last week for your review.  We will begin discussion of
this draft today.  Also, staff are seeking guidance on the feasibility and
timing of a survey (see below).

Best regards,

Julie

Agenda:

 1.  Roll call
 2.  Discussion of comments from the SSAC at the retreat
 3.  Discussion of Draft of Interim Report
 4.  Questions for guidance on feasibility and timing of a survey:
    *   How to ensure balanced responses and objectivity
    *   How to coordinate with preliminary report, particularly timing issues
with respect to Cartagena and the 15 November publication deadline.