ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] MP3 / Internationalized Registration Data WG / 01 November 2010 at 1500 UTC

  • To: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] MP3 / Internationalized Registration Data WG / 01 November 2010 at 1500 UTC
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 21:03:12 -0400

My apologies for missing the call today.  I had a last minute conflict.

For the next meeting, did you mean to say Monday, 8 November?

And as long as I'm asking, we are moving the meeting to 1600 UTC? Will this be true for all future Monday meetings?

Thanks!

Jim

-- On November 1, 2010 3:16:06 PM -0700 Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding [ssac-gnso-irdwg] MP3 / Internationalized Registration Data WG / 01 November 2010 at 1500 UTC --

Dear All,

The next IRD call is scheduled on Monday 01 November 2010 at 1600 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording of the Internationalized Registration
Data WG held on Monday 01 November 2010 at 1500 UTC. at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ird-20101101-en.mp3
On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#nov

All recordings and transcriptions are posted on the GNSO calendar
page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Present for the teleconference:

Rafik Dammak -- GNSO Non-Commercial Users Stakeholder Group

Bob Hutchinson, GNSO Commercial Stakeholder Group (CSG)
Avri Doria - NCSG
Owen Smigelski, Sunrider International, Intellectual Property
Interests Constituency, Commercial Stakeholder Group
Steven Metalitz -- GNSO Intellectual Property Interests Constituency,
Commercial

ICANN Staff
Steve Sheng
David Piscitello
Gisella Gruber-White

Absent apologies:

Please let me know if your name has been left off the attendees list.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
Gisella
Gisella Gruber-White
On behalf of GNSO Secretariat