ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Agenda for meeting on January 10?

  • To: Jiankang YAO <yaojk@xxxxxxxx>, "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Agenda for meeting on January 10?
  • From: Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 09:20:42 -0800

Dear all, given the two positive responses I received, and no one has suggested
agenda items for our next call. Let's cancel the call on Monday January 10th
and comment on the email list instead on the outreach presentations. Let's
shoot for 2 weeks for our next meeting (the 24th) since one week from Monday is
Martin Luther King Day which is a holiday for ICANN in the US (our offices are
closed).

Warm regards,
Steve