ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] New IRD-WG Wiki/New Members

  • To: "ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] New IRD-WG Wiki/New Members
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:33:36 -0700

All,

As you may have heard, ICANN is transitioning from Socialtext to Confluence
wikis.  We now have a new IRD-WG wiki page and sub pages at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsossac/Internationalized+Registration+Data+Working+Group+-+Home.
  Please let me know whether you have any difficulty accesses these pages or if
you have any questions about them.

We also have two new members: Sarmad Hussain, who is a member of the SSAC and
who joined us on our last call, and Scott Austin, of the IPC, who participated
in our public session in San Francisco.  Please join me in welcoming them!

Best regards,
Julie