ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] CANCELLED: IRD-WG Call 13 June

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] CANCELLED: IRD-WG Call 13 June
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:52:10 -0400

This meeting was cancelled because, as Julie mentions below, the outline of the final report as discussed in our previous call is still under development.

When this task is completed it will be distributed to the team in advance so we can all prepare and have a very productive discussion.

Thanks!

Jim Galvin
Edmon Chung
co-chairs IRD Working Group

-- On June 9, 2011 7:01:04 AM -0700 Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding [ssac-gnso-irdwg] CANCELLED: IRD-WG Call 13 June --

Dear IRD-WG members,

The call originally scheduled for 13 June is cancelled.

Our next meeting will be in Singapore on Thursday, 23 June at
0930-1030 (0130 UTC/1830 PDT 22 June/2130 EDT 22 June) in the Sophia
Room.  See the following link for remote access details:
http://singapore41.icann.org/node/24613.  This is a public session
for the WG to provide an update on its activities.  This will be a
very brief update since we are just beginning the process of
developing an outline for our final report.  We will be preparing
some brief slides for you to review shortly.

In addition, our co-chairs will have the opportunity to provide a
brief update to the GNSO on Saturday, 18 June at 1515-1545 also in
the Sophia room.  Remote access details are available at:
http://singapore41.icann.org/node/24435.

Best regards,

Julie