ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Call 29 August: Actions/Notes

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Call 29 August: Actions/Notes
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:41:07 -0400

I think that one could interpret the change away from the 4 models to a specific recommendation for future work to be a substantive change.

Personally, I could go either way on it, so I'm interested in the opinions of others.

Jim

-- On August 29, 2011 12:15:51 PM -0700 Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx> wrote regarding Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Call 29 August: Actions/Notes --

Hi,

Did we make substantive changes between the interim and final (I
don't remember off hand)?  If so, I think doing another community
review is warranted.  If not, I would leave it to the chartering
organizations.  And of course there will be a community review before
the Board considers any recommendations anyway.

a.