ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] Public Comments on Draft Final Report

  • To: "ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Public Comments on Draft Final Report
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:01:25 -0800

Dear IRD-WG members,

A reminder that our next meeting is this coming Monday at Monday 21 November
2011 at 1600 UTC/0800 PST/1100 EST.   The public forum on the IRD-WG Draft
Final Report ended yesterday.  There are several comments in the forum.  I have
attached them on this email and are included here in links:

2011 Nov 18

 *   ALAC Statement on the Draft Final Report of the Internationalized
Registration Data Working Group
<http://forum.icann.org/lists/ird-draft-final-report/msg00003.html>  ICANN
At-Large Staff

2011 Nov 17

 *   Comments of the INTA Internet Committee, Domain Disputes and Whois
Subcommittee
<http://forum.icann.org/lists/ird-draft-final-report/msg00002.html>  Claudio Di
Gangi
 *   MAAWG Comments on Draft Final Report of the Internationalized Registration
 Data Working Group
<http://forum.icann.org/lists/ird-draft-final-report/msg00001.html>  Jerry1upton

2011 Oct 05

 *   Re: [weirds] Internationalized Registration Data
<http://forum.icann.org/lists/ird-draft-final-report/msg00000.html>  Alessandro
Vesely

The next step, which must be completed fairly quickly, is for the IRD-WG to
analyze the comments and determine how or whether to address them.  The
analysis will become part of the Summary and Analysis Report that is posted and
linked to the public forum.  That Report must be produced as quickly as
possible.  Thus, we suggest that the IRD-WG may wish to begin discussion of the
comments at its meeting this next Monday.

Best regards,

Julie