ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER FOR REVIEW: Final Report of the IRD-WG (Draft)

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER FOR REVIEW: Final Report of the IRD-WG (Draft)
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:20:05 -0800

Hi Avri,

Thanks so much for your comments/edits.  Steve and I will let you know if we
have any questions.

Best regards,

Julie

On 2/3/12 5:48 PM, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am just reading it now, apologies for the last minute, and have attached a
copy with some minor issues notated.

I just noticed, however, that with the except of the definition of
transcription, there is no other mention of this in the report.  did we decide
after all that conversation to remove this completely.  If so, I missed that.

thanks

avri