ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssr-draft-may09]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Heckofajob

  • To: ssr-draft-may09@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Heckofajob
  • From: "canspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <n4af@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:27:09 -0400

Thanks ICANN. Heckofajob.
Pls advise the payout from Paycenter.cn (Xin Net) for the May 2008 ICANN buyout. I am interested in trying to raise enuff to get ICANN to listen to the public vs their registrars, but need the dollar figure ?

'This leaves us with the two holdovers: *Xin Net* and *eNom, Inc.*. Neither company responded to this report nor did they take verifiable steps to curb the cited abuses. In the case of Xin Net, their numbers were much worse than Beijing Innovative Networks, but for reasons unknown to us they were not issued a breach notice by ICANN even though we recommended it <http://www.thestandard.com/news/2008/06/20/will-icann-take-action-against-worst-chinese-registrar>."
source: http://www.knujon.com/registrars/

INCOMPETENT OR CORRUPT ???
PLS, no BS how spam is out of your domain-
$ICANN$ (SHOULD) be in charge of ROGUE REGISTRAR enforcement but has been bought out.

WHAT A JOKE $ICANN is...

THANKS (not)

FINGERS CROSSED EU OR FTC TAKES THE INTERNET BACK ...

L Sprint
Blounts Creek, NC

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>