ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-asia]

Support for .asia initiative

  • To: stld-rfp-asia@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for .asia initiative
  • From: Kilnam Chon <chon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:05:01 +0900

To Whom It May Concern:

As a member of the Asian Internet community, I believe that a sponsored .asia
TLD will be a valuable addition to the name space.  The Asian community is a
vibrant and growing one, and a new domain that represents our shared hopes
and common interests will help build both the Internet and our community.

I support the DotAsia Organisation as sponsor of the .asia TLD.  I believe
that the governance structure of the DotAsia Organisation ensures broad
representation from the community it intends to serve.

Respectfully,

Kilnam Chon
Chair, Internet Association of Korea