ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-asia]

Community Support for the .ASIA sTLD Application

  • To: stld-rfp-asia@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Community Support for the .ASIA sTLD Application
  • From: Richard StClair <stclair@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:38:11 -0700

To Whom it may Concern;

As a member of the Asia Pacific Internet community, we believe that a sponsored “.ASIA” TLD will be a valuable addition to the name space. The Asia Pacific community is a vibrant and growing one, and a new domain that represents our shared hopes and common interests will help build both the Internet and our community.

We support the DotAsia Organisation as sponsor of the “.ASIA” TLD. We believe that the governance structure of the DotAsia Organisation ensures broad representation from the community it intends to serve.

--
Regards,
Richard St Clair,