ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-asia]

[Fwd: [URGENT] .Asia Bid to ICANN: Need Your Personal Support Email to stld-rfp-asia@icann.org]

  • To: stld-rfp-asia@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [Fwd: [URGENT] .Asia Bid to ICANN: Need Your Personal Support Email to stld-rfp-asia@icann.org]
  • From: Kenny Huang <huangk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:46:10 +0800

Subject:  Support for the .ASIA sTLD Application

As a member of the Asia Pacific Internet community, I believe that a sponsored
??.ASIA?? TLD will be a valuable addition to the name space.  The Asia Pacific
community is a vibrant and growing one, and a new domain that represents our
shared hopes and common interests will help build both the Internet and our
community.

I support the DotAsia Organisation as sponsor of the ??.ASIA?? TLD.  I believe
that the governance structure of the DotAsia Organisation ensures broad
representation from the community it intends to serve.

Respectfully,

Kenny Huang
Board, PIR
huangk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx