- To: stld-rfp-mobi@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [stld-rfp-mobi] .mobi
- From: Kris Putnam <kris.putnam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 06:49:44 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-to: kris.putnam@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-stld-rfp-mobi@xxxxxxxxx
In May 2004, a new EU enforcement system concerning restrictive agreements and the
abuse of dominant positions will become effective. Importantly, the current
notification system will be replaced by a so-called "rule of reason" approach. Both the
European Commission and EU national authorities will have the power to enforce these
new EU competition rules.
Will Mobi JV be fully compliant with the new EU anti-trust laws being introduced in May
2004? Will Mobi JV be compliant with all USA and other anti-trust laws?
Mobi JV will be based in an EU country. In light of recent EU anti-trust actions
involving Mobi JV members, Mobi JV should at least demonstrate to the Internet
community formal indications of EU Commission approval of their .mobi business proposal.
Washington DC's Largest FREE Email service. ---> http://www.DCemail.com ---> A
Washington Online Community Member --->