ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-mobi]

.mobile TLD support

  • To: <stld-rfp-mobi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .mobile TLD support
  • From: "Richard Hazenberg" <richard.hazenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:18:08 +0200

May 14, 2004

Dear ICANN Leadership:

Lunagames International B.V. (Lunagames) is a leading international game
content provider dedicated to deliver a quality gaming experience to mobile
gamers worldwide. Lunagames is part of AtoBe B.V. (www.atobemobile.com) the
leading Dutch supplier of mobile solutions.

Lunagames has over 30 customers located in Asia, Europe and the US.
Lunagames and its parent company AtoBe are both active in the Mobile
Industry.

As a leading organization and representing our customers interests we have
been engaged with the mTLD initiative and reviewed the ICANN process to
allocate a mobile Top Level Domain (TLD). Lunagames offers its strong
support for the allocation of the .mobile TLD and looks forward to working
actively and as appropriate with the mTLD organization and its
representatives/members/partners to achieve a mobile-specific domain name
grant, available for use by all of our customers and to the benefit of the
Internet and mobile industry.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me directly.
Sincerely,

Lunagames International B.V.
Richard Hazenberg
CEO