ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-mobi]

It's public material, Larry!

  • To: <stld-rfp-mobi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: It's public material, Larry!
  • From: <ritva.siren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 03:41:44 +0300

Yes, I'm a member in the business constituency and the document you mention is publicly
available in
http://www.bizconst.org/positions.htm .

To your joy I can tell, that as of now the public Business Constituency Position paper
still has the same draft text in properties. I confess, that I'm absent minded and so
seem to be some other people. When we don't spy these things ourselves we tend to
forget to update them.

For the honour of the business constituency I have to tell that  I didn't see the
document before it was accepted and I didn't try to send in a single comment. While
writing my input this time I used that document and several other materials as a
reminder of what is expected by the RFP and related papers as well as I had several
comment texts to answer to ones, which seemed to had insufficient coverage in our
previous answers.

Best Regards,
Ritva Siren
Representing Nokia in the Business Constituency