ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-mobi]

Support of mobility with internet

  • To: stld-rfp-mobi@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support of mobility with internet
  • From: Tom Swaan <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 23:01:50 +0200

Dear ICANN ,

I want to separate the phone number and name for my phone (=my mobile) from the number and name of our family phone (which is not only mine) and I want it to be easy to see, which one is mobile and which is home phone.

I also want to send mail from my mobile to Internet and receive mail from Internet to my mobile, but I don't want big PC files to mess my phone. Therefore the sender must know, that the mail is going to my mobile.

I can't wait to get .mobi, so that I can try these things and I hope other new services too.

Sincely yours,
Tom Swan
(consumer)