ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-post]

.Post Registry Agreement

  • To: <stld-rfp-post@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .Post Registry Agreement
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 11:54:24 -0400

We appreciate the Universal Postal Union (UPU) providing its .post
Sponsorship Agreement - Informational Document available for public
consultation.  ICANN and UTU need to fully address historical concerns
related to the importance of uniformity of registry agreements,
compliance with ICANN Consensus Policies, and domain name distribution
models.  We look forward to discussing these issues in more detail at
the upcoming ICANN annual meeting in Los Angeles.

Jon Nevett