ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-tel-pulver]

Industry support for Pulver/NetNumber ".tel" TLD proposal

  • To: <stld-rfp-tel-pulver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Industry support for Pulver/NetNumber ".tel" TLD proposal
  • From: "Tim Bradley" <Tim.Bradley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:13:39 -0600

ICANN:

As a participant in the IP communications service provider (IPCSP) industry, it is my belief that a sponsored ".tel" TLD for use by IPCSPs will add significant value to our industry as a compliment to the IAB/ITU supported "e164.arpa" implementation of the ENUM protocol.

I support Pulver.com as sponsor of the ".tel" TLD with the expectation and understanding that ICANN will play its role in providing the necessary on-going independent oversight function for this TLD.

Tim Bradley

SVP VoIP Services

New Global Telecom, Inc.

600 12th St. Ste200

Golden, CO 80401

303.239.1044

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is intended for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and contains information that is confidential, proprietary, or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.