ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-travel]

Comment from Easyspace

  • To: <stld-rfp-travel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment from Easyspace
  • From: "Martin Lines" <martinl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:46:05 +0100

Easyspace has enjoyed relations with ICANN for several years.

We also have good relations with New.Net which have continued for more
than a  year .

As far as I have assessed New.Net have conducted their business with us
in just the same way as ICANN.

Both organisations have followed ethical business practices throughout
their relations with our company.

At the end of the day all that matters is the best interests of the
Internet community, to ensure we do what is best for its users.

Regards
Erik Young
CEO
Easyspace Ltd