ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-xxx]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[stld-rfp-xxx] Great Idea

  • To: stld-rfp-xxx@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [stld-rfp-xxx] Great Idea
  • From: "Benjamin Orteg" <borteg121@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:48:48 +0000
  • Cc: stld-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-stld-rfp-xxx@xxxxxxxxx

I find IFFOR's proposal for the .xxx to be a tremendous move forward for the Internet community. This should finally bring a degree of structure to the unharnessed adult content that falls onto the computers of children and minors.

However, it is not clear how IFFOR proposes to migrate the existing adult content within the .com domain over to the .xxx domain. Ideally, we should have all the adult content within an adult TLD. This is your goal IFFOR. No?

Benjamin Ortega
Atlanta, GA

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>