ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-xxx]

ICANN's Interesting Comments System Broke Up My Message

  • To: <stld-rfp-xxx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN's Interesting Comments System Broke Up My Message
  • From: "Aaron D. Sanders" <adsanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:48:05 -0400

Well, it looks like ICANN's comments system must have a length limitation, or maybe it is just plain broken. Anyhow, in the first message that has a subject and my name as the commenter, Michael's comments have the typical reply arrows before them (>>) and my responses do not. In the second message, which has no subject and has "unknown" as the commenter, Michael's comments have nothing beside them and my responses have an equal sign (=) after each line.

Nice work ICANN...

Aaron

Aaron D. Sanders
A+   Network+   MCP Windows 98
Second year student in the Master of Science in Information Technology program at Rochester Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems - Clarion University of Pennsylvania
PGP Public Key available from http://www.adsanders.net
Professional Web Site: http://www.adsanders.net