- To: strategic-plan-comments@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [strategic-plan-comments] Bugs
- From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:06:10 +0100
Two initial bug reports:
* In Figure 1, a most interesting list of interests and stakeholders
is summarized under the heading of "technical bodies and
organisations" -- including, even, Intellectual Property
Interests. This is, frankly, absurd.
* On pages 12 and 13, the policy development process is
misrepresented, in particular as far as the role of Advisory
Committees is concerned: ACs can raise issues with supporting
organizations for deliberation, but can't adopt policies
themselves that are then submitted to the board for approval.
Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>