ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[strategic-plan-comments]

ICANN Strategic Plan Response

  • To: <strategic-plan-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN Strategic Plan Response
  • From: "Leonora Peloso" <lpeloso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:45:22 -0500

On behalf of Coleen Morrison, Chairman Group 1, please find attached comments
regarding the ICANN Strategic Plan.

Regards,
Leonora Peloso
Assistant to Coleen Morrison

Marks & Clerk Canada
Street Address: 280 Slater Street, Suite 1800, Ottawa, ON K1P 1C2
Postal Address: P.O. Box 957, Station B, Ottawa, ON K1P 5S7
Tel: 613-236-9561
Fax: 613-230-8821
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is for
the named intended recipient only. If you receive it in error please e-mail the
sender at the address above to notify us and destroy the original message, not
keeping a copy. It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by
viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on all e-mails, we accept no liability
for viruses or other material introduced with this message.