ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-2008]

partnership issue

  • To: stratplan-2008@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: partnership issue
  • From: "Park City VRBO Partners" <taylormade2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:13:57 -0400

Hello,

This is Park City VRBO Partners contacting you again on the possible
partnership issue. I attempted to email you about a week ago from
rentals@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
However we recently discovered that we were having technical issues with that
address.  So we are mailing this from a more reliable address.

The thing was that I found your website http://icann.org/ when searching the
web on the topics related to my website theme of travel and vacations, and
would like to partner with you.
I would greatly appreciate it if you placed a link to
http://www.parkcitysilveradolodge.com/ in return to me linking back to your
website.
You can feel free to review my website http://www.parkcitysilveradolodge.com/
and let me know if you feel interested in link exchange.
Don't hesitate to contact me at taylormade2001@xxxxxxxxx to discuss the things.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Park City VRBO Partners,
http://www.parkcitysilveradolodge.com/