ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-draft-priorities]

Exchange Links - Please place link back to us

  • To: <stratplan-draft-priorities@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Exchange Links - Please place link back to us
  • From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:32:33 -0500

Dear webmaster/link exchange manager,

We had visited your web site http://rangerpoker.com recently and would like to
offer you to exchange links with us.

Our web site is http://www.playing-backgammon.com.

To speed up the process of exchanging links with us, we had already put a link
to http://rangerpoker.com on our web site, see below:

http://www.playing-backgammon.com/dir-cat-poker_7.htm

If you wish to exchange links with us, please install a reciprocal link back to
us and specify the location of the reciprocal link URL at the below address:

http://www.playing-backgammon.com/fill-in-reciprocal-link.asp?code=QBAXTLZCEQ

        This will make sure that the link we installed to your web site on
http://www.playing-backgammon.com/dir-cat-poker_7.htm would remain there
permanently. If you do not specify the reciprocal link URL within 7 days, the
link to you will be removed automatically.

Please note that you can also change your link title and text to the one you
best see fit when specifying the reciprocal link URL back to us.

Below is the information needed to link to us:

Site URL: http://www.playing-backgammon.com
Site Title: Playing Backgammon
Site Description: Visit Playing-Backgammon.com to read everything you need to
know about Backgammon, including tips, strategies, rules and reviews before
playing Backgammon online.

or use below HTML code:
Playing-Backgammon.com to read everything you need to know about Backgammon,
including tips, strategies, rules and reviews before playing Backgammon online.

Thank you for your partnership.
                James.