ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-draft-priorities]

Awaiting your urgent reply

  • To: <mkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Awaiting your urgent reply
  • From: "Michael Katz" <mkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:33:43 -0300 (CLST)

Dear Friend,

Having obtained your contact from the Internet that you have been doing
several transactions in good trust, coupled with my deep interest to
invest in your country, I decided to contact and solicit your mutual
assistance at all cost.

I am Michael Katz, Corporate Finance Manager, Commonwealth Bank London.On
January 6th 2002, one Mr.George Small, an American National, a
consultant and contractor with Gardiner & Theobald, a leading firm of
project and cost management consultants, made a numbered time (Fixed)
Deposit,
valued at Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand British pounds sterling for
twelve calendar months in my Bank Branch.

Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address
but got no reply, after a month, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers (Gardiner &Theobald) that Mr.George
Small died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, it
was discovered that he died without making a Will and all the attempts to
trace his next of kin were fruitless.

On further investigations, it was discovered that Late George Small did
not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official
documents,including his Bank Deposit paper work here at the Bank. The
total sum 8,500,000.00 Pounds Sterling is still in my bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each
year. No one will ever come forward to claim it.In accordance with the
Banking Federal Laws and constitution,at the expiration of 4 (four)
years,the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody
applies as the next of Kin to claim the funds.

Consequently, I shall present you as a foreign partner to stand in as the
next of kin to late Mr. George Small so that you and I can benefit from
the fruits of this old mans labor to enhance humanitarian Organization
Worldwide.Upon acceptance of this proposal, I shall send to you either
by fax copy of the Commonwealth Bank London Next of Kin Payment
Application Form as well as detailed information on how this deal would be
transacted.

We shall employ the services of a solicitor for the drafting of the LAST
WILL & TESTAMENT of Late Mr.George Small and to obtain all other
relevant papers in your name for the necessary  documentation for payment
approval in my bank in your favour. The money will be shared in the ratio
of
60% for me, 40% for you.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law as I will use my position
as the Bank's corporate Finance Manager to secure approvals and guarantee
the successful execution of this transaction and it will take only 7-10
working days to conclude this transaction.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If this
interest you, please reply me immediately via the private email address
mkatz004@xxxxxxxxx  and please include your private phone number for voice
contact and fax number so I can provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks.

Best regards

Michael Katz