ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-draft-priorities]

New Escort Directory Looking For You

  • To: "stratplan-draft-priorities@xxxxxxxxx" <stratplan-draft-priorities@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New Escort Directory Looking For You
  • From: "Shelly Clark" <shelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:46:37 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read this email. :)

I want to tell you about a new escorts & adult entertainer's directory called
"Worldwide Escorts & Adult Entertainers".

I know what your thinking "so what?"

If you are a escort or adult entertainer you know that the more your name is in
the public eyes the more clients you will recevie.

Now your thinking "so why post a profile on your directory?"

To that I say the site has only been up for 2 days and we already have had 200
visitors! that is not bad for a site not even listed in any major seach engines
as of yet (it takes weeks to get listed in them)
Here is a list of features about the site:

1.) You post your profile for FREE!
2.)You can edit your profile 24/7! (no need to email us for set up or editing)
3.) We are spending alot of time and money advertising this new website so the
traffic that will see you will be outstanding!!
4.) Prospective clients do not need to have a membership or pay a fee. For you
that means that site visitors will keep coming back. That translates into more
contacts!
5.) You can post photos of yourself to increase your conatcts.

I could go on with even more details but i think you gett he point i am trying
to make.

This site is open to all escorts & adult entertainers no matter of sex,
location, or type of service you offer. If your a gay male looking for clients
or just a stright female that does videochat you can list on this site!

This offer is open to escorts, escorts agencies and adult entertainers of all
types.

So.. If you are really looking to meet new clients then come see our website
look around and post your profile.

Here is the address:
http://escorts.c2play4cam.com

Thanks for your time,
Shelly Clark
Promotions Manager

escorts.c2play4cam.com

Check out all our great sites!

Worldwide Escort & Adult Entertainers Directory
http://escorts.c2play4cam.com
Live Videochat Girls, XXX Photos, Hardcore Videos
http://c2play4cam.com
Low Cost Fast Service Sex Toys
http://c2play4cam.com/toys.htm
Adult Matchmaker - Find a Lover Or Just a Friend!
http://matchmaker.c2play4cam.com/
Links directory - For all your adult site needs or wants!
http://link.c2play4cam.com

Also check out our friend's sites!
http://gratefulhippie.com
http://auction.gratefulhippie.com