ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-revision]

Support for Previously posted comments

  • To: "'stratplan-revision@xxxxxxxxx'" <stratplan-revision@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support for Previously posted comments
  • From: Grant Forsyth <Grant.Forsyth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 15:49:26 +1200

Dear ICANN Board and Staff
I wish to record my support in my personal capacity for the comments posted
by Marilyn Cade, Chuck Gomes, and Mark McFadden on 13 May 2005.
I regret not being able to convey my support to be included in the finished
posted comments, which I contributed to, but this was due to the tight
deadline that the posting parties were working to.
Thank you for providing the opportunity to give and receive comments.

Regards

Grant Forsyth
Business Constituency Representative on the GNSO Council