ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tel-tld-agreement]

Get Back To Me Immediately.

  • To: tel-tld-agreement <tel-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Get Back To Me Immediately.
  • From: Dr Alex Majozi <majozi10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 03:02:00 -0700

Dear friend,

My name is Dr. Alex Majozi. I am the external auditor for the Amalgamated Bank
of South Africa (ABSA), working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire
Southern Africa. I had taken pains to find your contact through personal
endeavors.

On routine audit check last month, I discovered some investment accounts that
had been lying dormant for the last twelve years. All the accounts belong to a
single holder with monies totaling a little above $13.6m (thirteen million, six
hundred thousand United States Dollars) plus interest. Banking regulation/
legislation in South Africa demands that I notify the fiscal authorities after
a statutory time period of twelve years when dormant accounts of this type are
called in by the monetary regulatory bodies.

The above set of facts underscores my reason of writing you and making the
following proposal. My investigations of the said account reveals that the
investor (a Saudi Arabian) died in 1994 the exact time the account was last
operated. I can confirm with certainty that the said investor died intestate
and no next of kin to his estate has been found or has come forward all these
years. I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage, I,
working with you can secure the funds in the account for ourselves instead of
allowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of the South African
Government. This is especially possible as you bear the same last name to the
said investor.

This exactly is why I crave your participation and co-operation. I have seized
all relevant documents (legal and Banking) that will facilitate our putting you
forward as the heir/ beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer the money
to any account nominated by you. Of course you shall be handsomely rewarded for
your part in this transaction as the people I am working with are prepared to
allocate a 20% slice of the total funds for your efforts. I shall however leave
out the finer details of this transaction till I receive an affirmation of your
desire to participate.

Be assured that my colleagues and I are on top of the situation all the time
and there will be no risk whatsoever if you agree to come on board. Needless to
say, UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if we are to successfully
reap the immense benefits of this transaction.

To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please do so by
emailing me on majozialex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or alternatively calling me on my
private numbers +27-83-969-7107. Only then will I be able to fill you in on my
blue print for a successful transfer.

I do expect your prompt response

Regards.

Dr Alex Majozi