ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tmch-docs-sep12]

From Miss Regina Muhammed

  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Subject: From Miss Regina Muhammed
  • From: Regina Muhammed <regina.muhammed1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:13:53 +0100 (BST)

 From Miss Regina Muhammed

Abidjan Cote’ivoire

Hello Dear,

Please
 I will like you to consider to accept this my proposal despite that it
will be suprise to you since we have not known or written before. My
name is Miss Regina Muhammed the only daugther of late Mr Yusuf Muhammed  i am
from Abidjan ,Coted'ivoire in west
africa

.I am a girl of 20 years old , I wish to request for your urgent
assistance in my investment plans in your base and also for  my
studies and investment over there in your country under your proper care and
control as my guardian, please my dear i contacted only you to help me
receive my inherited money to your bank account after my very careful
search through prayers I was convinced and decided to contact you for
your assistance believing that i has to risk my humble trust and
confidence in you to succeed in life as my dear life is in danger here.

My
 father was a very wealthy cocoa
 merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was
poisoned to death by his business associates in collaboration with my
wicked uncles on one of their outings on a business trip. Before his
sudden
death, He called me on his bedside at the hospital and told me that he
has a sum Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars (
 $4.5 Million USD )  deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan
Ivory Coast In west Africa , that he used my name for the next of kin in
 depositing of the fund.Now Due to political problem in my country
and since am the only person left in my family and also my wicked uncle
is trying to kill me and take all my late  father properties.Please  I
seek your assistance
in the following ways

1.) To provide a bank where this money can be transferred into.

2.)
 To make arrangements for me to come over to your country after the
successful transferring of this money into your account, to come and
further my education because I want to study medicine over there in your
 country.

3.) To help me invest this money in a profitable business since i am only 20yrs
of age and do not have knowledge about business.

4.) To sponsor transfer this money into your account.

5.) I want you to promise me that you are not going to betray me after the
money gets into your account.

My
 dear, i am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation
for your efforts and understanding after the successful transfer of this
 my money into your bank account. I believe that this transaction would
be concluded within 7 days as soon as you
 signify your fully interest to help me for more details about me i will
 like you to contact me immediately through my private email address.

Awaiting your urgent reply

Regards

Miss Regina Muhammed