ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tmch-strawman]

Enhanced Trademark Rights Protection in the New gTLDs

  • To: "tmch-strawman@xxxxxxxxx" <tmch-strawman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Enhanced Trademark Rights Protection in the New gTLDs
  • From: "Susman, Christy" <Christy_Susman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:04:12 -0500

On behalf of Jack Daniel's Properties, Inc., and Brown-Forman Brands, I write
to express our support for the enhanced trademark protections  -- both the
proposal for Limited Preventative Registrations (LPRs) and the "Strawman
Solution" proposal currently being considered in connection with the roll out
of the new gTLDs.

Please contact me with any questions.

Kind regards,
Christy