ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tmch-strawman]

Trademark Clearinghouse Strawman Solution Comments

  • To: tmch-strawman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Trademark Clearinghouse Strawman Solution Comments
  • From: Tim Switzer <tim.m.switzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:08:20 -0800

I represent DotGreen Community, a single string applicant applying for .GREEN.

I am writing in support of the comments provided on January 9, 2013 by NTAG as
it relates to the Strawman Proposal for the Trademark Clearinghouse (see link
below).  This is a very important topic and as part of NTAG, I feel like these
comments submitted reflect a thoughtful approach to this critical aspect of the
New gTLD program.  They also reflect an understanding of the key technical /
operational / policy issues and challenges as well as the process to address
them via the ICANN multi-stakeholder model.

http://forum.icann.org/lists/tmch-strawman/msg00014.html

I urge ICANN to carefully consider these comments as they formulate their path
forward.  Thank you for the opportunity to submit these comments.

Tim Switzer
Chief Operating Officer / CFO
DotGreen Community