ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tno-report]

Please Help Us Get To Arizona For The Holidays, Thank You!

  • To: <tno-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please Help Us Get To Arizona For The Holidays, Thank You!
  • From: "Jeff McBride" <helpusgettophoenix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:10:28 -0700

This email that you are reading comes from a family  that is currently
living in Longmont, Colorado. Specifically, I, Jeff McBride, am writing this
letter, to you. The purpose of this letter/email is to find  someone,
somewhere that can help us get to Phoenix, or, any city nearby in Arizona.
Or, a church in this case, that can help us get to Phoenix. If you go to
this website  <http://www.helpusgettophoenix.com/>
http://www.helpusgettophoenix.com, this will explain better, hopefully, of
where I am coming from and why I am  sending this letter/email to you. Bear
in mind, that I am not a writer, or a web designer. So, please, keep these
points in mind when you read/go to the website. I hope this will make sense
to you. In a nutshell, and to sum this all up, I am looking for someone, a
church, a company, business, or whatever, or if you know anyone that can
help, please, do let me know! Please get my  message/word out to anyone that
you think can help, if you can't. Again, I am looking for anyone, a company,
corporation, church, business, Radio Stations, TV Stations, etc. that can
help! So, I hope you, or your church can help, or company or? Would also be
great to when we do move to Phoenix, or any city nearby, to find a great and
awesome church to go to. Thank you so very much for reading this and I thank
you from the bottom of my heart for all of your help. Especially now with
Christmas almost here. It would be awesome to be there, in  Phoenix,  for
Christmas. As they say, it is the season of giving and I am so hoping I can
find someone that can help get us to Phoenix! Make this Christmas a special
one for all of us involved to make this happen. Thank you and have a very
blessed day!

Respectfully yours,

Jeff McBride

720-213-4057