ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[transfer-comments-a]

Transfer is not universally supported

  • To: <transfer-comments-a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Transfer is not universally supported
  • From: "Jeuch, Dan \(GE Consumer & Industrial\)" <DAN.JEUCH@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:39:17 -0500

Transfer mechanisms as they currently exist are insufficient. I have
been trying to transfer jeuch.com from Name2Host.com to
HostingInsiders.com since October 2004.  Not only has Name2Host ignored
my requests, they forced me to renew service with them in order to not
lose the domain.  There should be some external, secured process that
can forcibly transfer domains at the request of the registrant.